Introducing the Cart Dashboard, a collection of smaller, focussed dashboards that provide answers to the big important questions.
- How much grain is available?
- Where is it stored?
- What's the quality like?
- How much have we contracted?
- What's our position?
Designed to help you manage your risk and optimise your return, the Cart Dashboard will give you answers to these questions at a glance.
Launching this week
We will be rolling out new dashboards over the coming weeks. First up is the Storage dashboard:
- View available quantity per commodity.
- View available quantity, broken down by on and off farm storage locations.
- View total on farm capacity per commodity.
- View current utilisation of on-farm storage per commodity.
Coming in May!
Contracts, our second dashboard will go live in the next few weeks:
- View total contracted quantity per commodity for the production year
- View weighted average price per commodity for the production year
- View the total value of your contracts, broken down by open and completed
- View total contract quantity for all open contracts and your progress against it
Gearing up for harvest 2023
Just like you, we're laying the foundations right now for a solid 2023 harvest. We launched Cart in the middle of 2022 harvest and learnt a heap from our early adopters - the growers who were willing to give us a go.
In the lead up to harvest, we've got lot lot's of good things planned. More dashboards, more features - Overall, a better solution for managing your grain.
If you've been thinking about giving Cart a go, now is a great time to buy a subscription, get behind what we're building and help us make this happen.